BT9700 WELL INSPECTION CAMERA
MULTI-VIEW CAMERA CAPTURES CLEAR VIDEO FOR EASY ASSESSMENTS
The BT9700 is an technically advanced camera that ensures accurate evaluation of well conditions. The operator can selectively target a downhole view or a side view of the casing wall. The camera’s single-lens module allows it to tilt off-center and zoom in both views to see and capture details in difficult conditions.
TECHNICALLY ADVANCED CAMERA PROVIDES SUPERIOR VIDEO
The BT9700 camera can rotate continuously 360° to inspect the entire diameter of a casing joint. A 10X optical zoom enables close inspection. The result is superior control to ensure clear, quality images to accurately evaluate issues before they become more serious.
A forward-placed LED light head, available in two lengths, 18 in and 24 in (460 mm and 610 mm), provides bright, clear downhole viewing for easy inspection of large diameter wells. An LED ring light facilitates locating tools and pumps, and other lost objects.
RELIABLE DESIGN AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION FOR LONG LIFE
Durable stainless steel construction with no external moving parts ensures long life. The camera is hermetically sealed and nitrogen-charged to eliminate humidity and condensation for clear viewing.
Size: Diameter, 3.50 in (88 mm) for boreholes of 4.0 in (100 mm) minimum, or larger; Length, 22.0 in (560 mm)
Weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
Maximum Inspection Depth: 5000 ft (1524 m)
Maximum Temperature: 167° F (75° C)
CAMERA FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Side View: Bright, efficient LED light
- Down View: LED ringlight, or LED lighthead available in two lengths, 18 in and 24 in (460 mm and 610 mm)
- Low-lighting “StarLite” setting
- Auto Focus and Iris with manual override
- Selectable white balance modes: Automatic, incandescent, or LED lighting
- On-screen color bar display
- 10X optical zoom
- 530 TV lines horizontal resolution
- Minimum illumination of 1 lux @f1.8
- Color analog video, NTSC or PAL